View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:03 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,450 Times in 13,896 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Merry Monday Morning to you all! How was your weekend? Isn't it crazy how quickly we get through a week? I bet we will be welcoming October very soon!

On Saturday we ended up doing some work around the garden, my eldest had his hair cut, I ran a few errands and later in the evening we cooked a nice meal and watched the second Star Trek movie, we enjoyed it, my eldest loved it.

It was a long day yesterday. I was up early this morning to take my son to school. My toddler keeps waking up at around 3am every night for the past few weeks so needless to say I am not sleeping well at all these nights. I managed to walk to the shops after the school run and I was delighted to see Halloween decorations and candy out! Everywere was busy moving things around, so I bet within the next couple weeks christmas will appear!

I would very much like to veg out on the couch now with a tea and a movie and recover from yesterday but ofcourse no such luck!

Have a wonderful start to the week everybody! Before we knwo it Friday will be here again!

SNOWFLAKE -
Your decorations are awesome, it made my morning! You have so many interesting and quirky items, they are just the things I would choose. I am inlove with them all! You did a spendid job on the house, infact I would like to move in! LOL!
What a fun weekend!! Glad you guys enjoyed it. It must have been fun to walk the shops & see all of the Fall & Halloween candy out!!

Hope you can catch a nap at some point, friend.

Thanks for your kind words about my fall & Halloween decorations!! C'mon over, you're welcome anytime!! 🎃

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bradmac (09-09-2013), Christmasstar (09-09-2013), Holiday (09-09-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-09-2013), made582 (09-09-2013), Ryan (09-09-2013), Seawaters (09-09-2013), sugar142286 (09-09-2013), xmas365 (09-09-2013)