View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,852 Times in 2,714 Posts
Ryan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa envious
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
Hi guys,

Haven't been on in a while, had a terrible month. My 20 year old cousin passed away very suddenly in August. He was such a fantastic kid, he had a heart of gold, a great job and a bright future ahead of him. He done a lot of charity work and was so loving. I was very close to him, he was like my little brother.

21 months before he passed, we lost his Dad very suddenly. My cousin actually found his Dad dead. This is the 4th death in our family in 2 and a half years, 3 of them being a terrible shock.

Why does this keep happening to us? We are a good family. It has really shaken my faith, I don't know what to believe anymore. My family are destroyed, particularly his poor mother.

Is there anything anyone can say to make me understand why he would be taken? I feel so angry with God. I just hope so much that he is with his Dad. I worry about him due to him being so young.

Can you please, please keep us in your prayers, particularly his mother and grandmother?

It's been a few weeks now since we put him to rest, and I am getting back to some sort of normality and really looking forward to Christmas, although part of it will never be the same again. I have to remain positive though and live my own life to the full, as we don't know when it could be taken away from us.
I just prayed for you and will continue to do so. Please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (09-11-2013), snowflake22 (09-09-2013)