View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,821 Times in 3,033 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I don't have answers but I want to say that God can handle your anger and your questions. I always think back to the Disciples and how they felt after Jesus was crucified. That Friday and the days following we're unbelievably dark as everything they had hoped in and believed was gone. But as a sermon I heard once pointed out, Sunday was coming! They had to go through those dark days of death to get to that joyous day of resurrection! Stay strong and trust in Him. He is big enough to handle the doubt, anger, and hurt. Go to Him, and you'll get to your Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (09-10-2013), Festive Spirit (09-10-2013), JOHNOR (09-11-2013), Joyfully yours (09-10-2013), MerryCarey (09-09-2013), snowflake22 (09-09-2013)