View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,329 Times in 3,115 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I am sitting here with a cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee that I just brewed in the Keurig. We have the whole house fan on, so it feels cool in here, even fall-like!!! I have some of my packing done (will only be gone for a day) and will try to get finished reading the posts! We are going to Yreka for an Elks meeting and dinner. We will meet friends for breakfast at Hungry George's tomorrow morning before heading for home. TTYL
Have a safe trip!!! And have fun!!! Enjoy the Pumpkin Spice coffee!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (09-10-2013), made582 (09-10-2013), Seawaters (09-10-2013), snowflake22 (09-10-2013), sugar142286 (09-10-2013), xmas365 (09-10-2013)