View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,625 Times in 12,682 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Now that was a great birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
And it makes your house smell wonderful while it's baking. I usually don't put the tapioca in b/c I usually don't have any. It's just for thickening & it doesn't really need it!

It was really nice. After lunch with my high school friend & her daughter, we went to the lake. 6 neighbors & my hubby rode bicycles with me to a little tavern on the corner for a birthday drink. Then we all went back to our trailer for pizza - then a bonfire. It was a good night.

ENJOY!!!

It's so hard to get back in the swing once you have not done it for awhile. ESPECIALLY that early morning stuff!!! I got out of the swing last winter. I can't let that happen again this year. It's so easy to stay snuggled in bed when it's so cold outside, but too hard to pick it back up again later!!! Good luck!!!

I think so too. Hubby said as of right now it sounds great to him.

Yowzers!!!!! It's steamy out there. I picked 2 bags of tomatoes at lunch. Counldn't stay out there too long!!!