View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:37 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Spyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elf
Kimothy, sometimes I feel the same way about truly enjoying Fall (I live in sunny Southern California, LOL). It's still my favorite season though.

I love the colors associated with Fall. Even in California the temperature drops. I love that because summers here can be hot! When the weather cools, I like getting warm and cozy with the heater on. Sometimes I even drink some hot chocolate. Sadly, unless I lived in the desert or the mountains, it never gets cold enough in the Winters to get snow, but sometimes we do get some nice rain in Fall and Winter. I've always wanted to see snow though but I don't like the mountains.

Usually in the beginning of Fall I start thinking about all of the holidays (primarily Christmas). I start listening to Christmas music and I begin trying to figure out what I'm going to dress up as for Halloween. After Halloween or a little before it, I start making my family's Christmas lists. I also start thinking about Thanksgiving and the unofficial start of the holiday season. Part of the reason why I like Fall so much, is because the holiday season is in it.

My favorite Fall memories involve my brothers and I going trick-or-treating, Thanksgiving dinner and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and going to Black Friday for the first time last year to get my grandma an Ipad for last Christmas.

And, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan by the way. I've read all the books and seen all the movies several times.
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11 KJV

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spyells For This Useful Post:
aleighanne (09-15-2013), Christmasstar (09-15-2013), Festive Spirit (09-11-2013), Holiday (09-11-2013), Joyfully yours (09-11-2013), Kimothy (09-11-2013), Ryan (09-12-2013), snowflake22 (09-11-2013), XmasDreams (09-11-2013), Yuletide Junkie (09-13-2013)