Thread: Fall Decorating
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,354 Times in 3,121 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWasser View Post
I'm just wondering: does anyone have 3 different kinds of "Fall" decorations?

In other words: does anyone here decorate for "Fall" in September, for "Halloween" in October", and then maybe something Turkey/Pilgrims in nature for Thanksgiving in November?

I'm talking outdoor decorations OR inside decorations...
If I get an early enough start, I put up leaves, pumpkins, orange lights in September - they stay up through November. Then in October I add ghosts/jack-o-lanterns, & in November the ghosts/jack-o-lanterns come down & the pilgrims/turkeys go up!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (09-12-2013)