View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 53,256 Times in 8,826 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Good afternoon, MMC!

I am so tired - guess that is what I get for staying up until the wee hours of the morning. As it is still muggy in the house I am going to wait a few hours before I start canning. It is supposed to cool down a lot more tonight, so it will be the perfect time. I only have pint jars, but there aren't a lot of tomatoes ready so all should be good.

Off to take care of a few things around the house.

Be MERRY!!!
Our temperatures are going to cool down this evening too. It has been uncomfortably hot and humid the past couple of days.
Hope you get some rest tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free