View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,259 Times in 13,280 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Good morning MMC!! Our walk was cut about a 1/2 mile short this morning b/c there were these wet drops falling on us! And lights in the sky! And some rumbling going on. Do you have any idea what all that could have been?? Ha ha ha!!! It has been so long since we have seen any of that!!! LET IT RAIN!!!!! Our grass is SO crunchy & brown! Itís sad!!! Right now it's just dreary - I don't think it's raining anymore!

It's so much easier to catch up on posts in the morning when I am able to check in at night!! Lol! I still had several pages to read this morning though you jabber jaws!!!

I have a group of 4 friends that go out together for our birthdays - tonight they are taking me out for my birthday! Mexican & then ???? So between the no bake cookies & mexican food & margarita tonight - the scale will not be friend in the morning!!! But it will be fun!

I hope you are all having a great day!!!!
we had some of the noise and wet stuff too, its called R A I N !
Did you get a fair amount?
Have fun on your outing and happy birthday!!