View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,214 Times in 329 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone! We woke up to temperatures in the 50's this morning but it will warm up to the mid 70's today. I have a pot of sauce simmering on the stove, I'm going to pick up some fresh raviolis for dinner. My husband wants to take a break from car shopping today. He has lots to do around the house and promised my daughter he will take her to look at more cars tomorrow after work. The girls and I are heading out to do some clothes shopping at the mall. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
Sounds like so much fun! I haven't been shopping for a while now - wouldn't mind doing some, heh. ^^ Hopefully you had a superb day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
That must be why I can't see it in your album! For some reason, I got the message that there is no album and there are no photos in a lot of the albums!!!

Is that so? That's weird. I re-uploaded the picture, and as other people can see it, I hope you can do it too.

Not sure about everybody else, but we have almost 11.30pm here now and I'm heading to bed. I need to wake up earlier than usual tomorrow so I can't stay very late tonight. Nighty night and very merry dreams to everyone!