View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:31 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,362 Times in 12,655 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinkleshouse View Post
Happy almost Christmas!! Summer has finally broken here and the nights are wonderfully cool. My favorite time of year is finally here. The kids are still asleep and it's just me and my peppermint tea waiting on the sun to come up.

Have a blessed and beautiful day everyone!!!
so glad to hear it is cooler for you now.
I am having peppermint tea this morning to!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Holiday (09-16-2013), Ryan (09-16-2013), Seawaters (09-16-2013), snowflake22 (09-16-2013), sprinkleshouse (09-17-2013), xmas365 (09-16-2013)