View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,218 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

Wow, it was another HOT weekend. Jacob and I spent the whole weekend hunting in the sun, but we had a great time together. I have a serious farmer's tan going on right now.

I did work a few hours on the Camaro Saturday afternoon. The white car (the one we decided to make THE car) didn't come with factory air conditioning, so we're having to modify the firewall to accept all the ventilation needs. If it weren't for having to do that before we put the engine in, we could be running in a week or so!

I wanted to work on it some more today, but I have to take Elizabeth to ballet practice this afternoon. Maybe Tuesday.

I hope y'all have a great day!
my dad used to take my brothers out hunting all the time. We ate lots of jack rabbit and pheasant.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (09-16-2013), Holiday (09-16-2013), kizzy (09-17-2013), made582 (09-16-2013), Ryan (09-16-2013), Seawaters (09-16-2013), shellie12 (09-16-2013), snowflake22 (09-16-2013), xmas365 (09-16-2013)