View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,057 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasDreams View Post
Nope no Heat yet. I usually wait about mid Nov to turn it on for the first time., Heck when i lived in Maine and Alaska most nights would leave windows open all winter long and keep the heat set at 64. Loved waking up having snow on the floor under the window
This made me laugh! Reminds me of us in the summer, driving with our convertible top down, AC on!!

Our house holds heat really well, so no heat for us yet. The AC is still on! I had to turn the AC down a degree in the middle of the night cuz I was hot - and it got down to 43 outside overnight! But with my allergies this time of year, opening windows is out...and I don't want to start with a sore throat already anyway!!!

Now at our trailer at the lake, I did turn on the Edenpure heater last weekend - both nights, but no furnace yet! It's not nearly as well insulated as our house & if it's cold outside, it's cold inside!!!! Same with hot - hot outside, HOT inside!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (09-17-2013), XmasDreams (09-17-2013)