View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,319 Times in 5,600 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Does anything digital ever beat vinyl? I'm of the generation that thinks not myself!

I wish I had enough in my collection to do a show on K-Rad called "All Vinyl Hour." Hmmm. And that makes me miss the internet radio station 'Christmas Vinyl' that closed shop last year.
Is Christmas Vinyl (the online radio station) gone gone gone? I was hoping maybe it would resurface at Christmastime.

Vinyl does tend to have a different quality of sound---rounder? warmer? deeper? It's like watching a beautifully timed film print versus an HD video. They may be equally sharp and clear, but aesthetically the analog version "feels" better. Something intangible is missing from the digital copy.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!