View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 02:33 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,213 Times in 5,585 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Yes. Gone gone gone. The owner/operator offered the whole kit and caboodle for sale before he permanently closed the site. I mean, the studio equipment, records, domain name/website...everything! The price was too high for me to even think about; talk about an opportunity! Obviously there were no takers, at least none that kept the internet station going. Sad.
I'm really sorry to hear that. I didn't get to listen to much of it, but what I heard I really liked. I hope somebody worthy got the vinyl collection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Did somebody say Christmas organ music?!?!? I wish I had more time (I'll be back) to find all the sources to download ripped and shared vinyl featuring Christmas organ music. For now though...

(There should even be four more years added since that post!)
Oh ... my ... Lord! And that's not even a complete list ... How do you do it?? I think you have a basement full of RadioJonD clones cataloguing all this stuff. Or a machine to suspend time, or something.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
RadioJonD (09-18-2013), XmasDreams (09-18-2013)