View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,057 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
I agree Kelly ann, sometimes I actually find Christmas day a bit of a let down. I love the build up to Christmas. The lights, decorations and the casual, happy attitude of everyone. Christmas day, now that our son is older and has usually negotiated his present, is a bit ho-hum. It's also the longest time until the start of the Christmas season the next year!
I agree! Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year & Christmas Day can be & usually is a let down - even though we are ususally out making merry somewhere! It's still in the back of my brain - Christmas Eve is over for another whole year!