View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:32 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,515 Times in 14,093 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Candygold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Congratulations on the new job!!
Thank you, Brad!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
That is good to know - next time I buy chips I'll know what kind to get.
Awesome, thanks!! The cheeseburger chips are surprisingly addictive!!

Quote:
Yay!!! Congratulations, snowflake!!!
Thanks, friend!!

xx

Quote:
I enjoyed working in retail, too! I worked for a small chain department store that has since closed, but it was great while it lasted!
Glad to hear you enjoyed it too =] I am excited!!

Quote:
Good afternoon, MMC!

It is getting very cloudy out - chance of thunderstorms through tomorrow. Today is the Homecoming parade - I thought it was tomorrow before the football game and had made plans to go then. Guess I am out of luck this year. It is probably a good thing - I did not sleep all that good so I can take things easy for the rest of the night. There is some work I need to get caught up on, as usual.

Be MERRY!!!
Sorry you didn't sleep well, hope you can catch up tonight.
Cuddle that sweet Palmer of yours!

((Hugs))

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post
BRILLANT..... Alright to say i told you so ~}}}
so happy for you ~}} retail will be great for you .
Thanks, girlie!! I appreciate that!! =]

How is Scooby?

xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Arrrrr, I be forgotin tis thy day!