View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 01:24 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,201 Times in 26,528 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
How's that look in my signature?

On top Kringle Radio I have the treat of listening to the Christmas Greasy Skillet Show!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Superb !!! (Didn't you mean "threat?")
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Threat?! Threatening me with your awesome commentary? Which I miss by the way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Translation: Awesome commentary = gibberish banter.

Yeah, I know. Itís inconceivable that Cumulus, Clear Channel, and even Sirius/XM havenít yet come calling!

Youíre too kind Maíam!

Anyway, Iím hoping for a good turnout for this! We need more voices!

LOL!!!!! I promise I'm still listening to the skillet. I just haven't been on the chat in forever!! I'll probably find my way back when it gets to cold to sit out side at night.

I love Kringle radio too!! I had it on all morning. I try to switch between it and MCR.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (09-20-2013), RadioJonD (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013)