View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,300 Times in 5,928 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
Has anyone seen these in their stores yet?

They sell the Peppermint Mocha/York year round out here, but I have been on the lookout for Pumpkin Spice and haven't seen it in any of my local grocery stores. I've looked for both brands, CoffeeMate and International Delight, and haven't had any luck. - I did find the WalMart (Great Value) brand of Cinnamon-Vanilla creamer, and while tasty, it is a little heavy on the cinnamon, that's why I like the pumpkin spice, it's a little more subtle.
Wonder how a speck of the cinnamon-vanilla would be in tea? Mmmmm.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-23-2013), Courtney (09-22-2013), made582 (09-22-2013), Minta (09-23-2013), snowflake22 (09-22-2013), XmasDreams (09-23-2013), yolie8174 (09-23-2013)