View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,671 Times in 3,843 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme324 View Post
from now on. we lost my dad August 20th, 2013 and it will change the holidays this year no doubt and all from now on. our family is moving forward but it is different now. we continue to get stronger every day. and i know i now have the best guardian angel in the world but God knows i am human i want him here. i am taking life one day at a time.
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father! I hope that together with the help of your family you can all move forward one day at a time! He would want you to celebrate & enjoy Christmas & all the holidays & family functions! It will never be the same, but it can still be good! Christmas 2012 was the 1st Christmas without my brother & it was hard, we missed him like crazy! But he wouldn't have wanted us to change a thing about our celebration. We quoted him a lot over the holidays, and had many laughs - being with family (who are all going through the same thing) is a huge help & a great support system. Sending prayers up for you & your family!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (09-23-2013), justme324 (09-23-2013), snowflake22 (09-23-2013)