View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
The Garfield special hasn't aired on TV in years, I think.

And that's what I'm talking about: What television "specials" for Halloween are there anymore? I know there's new stuff from within the last few years, like the Shrek Halloween special, the "Monsters vs. Aliens" Halloween special, and now the Toy Story Halloween special...but what "classics" are there of similar comparison to "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"? And on the basic Big 3 networks (NBC, ABC, CBS)?

I know ABC Family has their "13 Days of Halloween", but that's on cable (which I don't have - I just have an antenna)...but they air MOVIES, not "specials"...granted, I am glad they continually air some of the same movies every year (like Bettlejuice)...okay, so besides "Specials", do any of the Big 3 networks air any reoccurring movies every year around Halloween? (Like "It's a Wonderful Life" gets aired every December on CBS...or was it NBC?...is there anything similar for Halloween on the Big 3 networks?!?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings
I wish they would bring back the old Disney Halloween TV specials like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hallow, etc... like they used to back in the 70's~
I remember Disney used to air "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" every Halloween...wish they'd bring that back.

Last edited by KWasser; 09-23-2013 at 04:11 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (09-23-2013), Holiday (10-07-2013), snowflake22 (10-07-2013), sugar142286 (10-16-2013), XmasDreams (09-24-2013), xmastidings (10-08-2013)