View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:17 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,980 Times in 1,270 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Tomorrow, I become a Dad.
Praying for you all. Best of Luck, I'm looking forward to the birth announcement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Fall has come quite literally to you.
LOL Yes XMAS, you sure are right about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good evening,

I am not doing well today, I took some Claritin before bed last night and it made my heart race all night long, I have been up since 2:30am but I went to work lasted about 6 hours before leaving work early. I came home a little after 1pm and took a short nap. I feel lousy. I do get to watch my Bruins in a preseason game tonight on TV, and next Thursday will be the first game of the new season. I am glad I have tomorrow off.

I hope you all are doing well.
How are you feeling this morning? I hope you feel better soon. Have a nice day off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
We were SO busy today, and I have not had time to even read my emails!!! I went to the doctor and received a Vitamin B shot that did not kick in until we headed for home. It kicked in BIG TIME and I had energy to spare. I will try to catch up tomorrow and the rest of this week. I know I must award some prizes, so that will come tomorrow. TTYT
I hope you are much better now. Take it easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrtakr View Post
Good evening everyone! Was just watching a bit of tv. Seeing halloween commercials! Bought something today of kijiji for 10 dollars. Wanted to share. Cant find these in stores anymore.

Love it! So does William!
This is awesome! reminds me of one that my father had!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-24-2013), gabulldawg (09-24-2013), Holiday (09-24-2013), made582 (09-24-2013), Seawaters (09-24-2013), shellie12 (09-24-2013), snowflake22 (09-24-2013), sugar142286 (09-24-2013), xmas365 (09-24-2013)