View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:27 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,242 Times in 7,243 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Friends I am very excited! We had teacher's night at our local McDonalds to raise money for my wife's and my kids' school. Long story short, we saw one if my son's friends from class and he hung out with us. His mom had dropped him off (!) although he did have a plan to ride home with a another mom who was there. Poor guy only had a dollar but some folks made sure he got something to eat.

My son is very excited because he is going to act as an agent of Santa Claus and find out what sort of things this boy likes. Then Santa is going to drop some things off some night as Christmas approaches! My kids are so excited and it is great to see them carrying in the spirit of Saint Nick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
How sweet of your son!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-25-2013), Holiday (09-25-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-25-2013), made582 (09-24-2013), Ryan (09-25-2013), Seawaters (09-24-2013), shellie12 (09-24-2013), snowflake22 (09-25-2013), xmas365 (09-25-2013)