View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 03:14 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,322 Times in 13,876 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas Countdown - 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Well it's Friday afternoon at work and I am almost out of here! Terribly busy day and so looking forward to this weekend. I kind of hesitate to bring this up but as we all are so excited about this season change of fall and leading up the Holidays I just realized and it hit me hard that cm3 won't be here with us this year. I mean I do think about her everyday but the thought that she won't be here for us to share it kind of just smacked me in the face just now. I know everyone here misses her but it's really sinking in with me that she really is gone. The first Holiday after a loved one has passed are always the hardest I know from when my Dad died. I hate to bring it up because I don't really want to bring the atmosphere down. It just don't seem right that she is not here talking about her furbabies well I will talk to yall soon as I get home and situated!
It's hard, I know. I really miss her too. She was a dear friend to me, just like she was to many of us here. Made said it very eloquently, she truly is our angel, and I feel her presence not only here but in everyday life. Such a beautiful & sincere soul, I think she watches over us, our families, and especially the fur kids.

Let's celebrate Christween & make her proud!!

🎃🎁🎄

((Hugs)) friend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk