View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 06:03 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,315 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We all understand perfectly what you are saying, and I am sure we all felt and thought the same as you. I was thinking of her this afternoon and thought that I wish there was a real way that we knew that she knew how much she is loved and missed and that we really do think about her often. Wish we could get an email from heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Well it's Friday afternoon at work and I am almost out of here! Terribly busy day and so looking forward to this weekend. I kind of hesitate to bring this up but as we all are so excited about this season change of fall and leading up the Holidays I just realized and it hit me hard that cm3 won't be here with us this year. I mean I do think about her everyday but the thought that she won't be here for us to share it kind of just smacked me in the face just now. I know everyone here misses her but it's really sinking in with me that she really is gone. The first Holiday after a loved one has passed are always the hardest I know from when my Dad died. I hate to bring it up because I don't really want to bring the atmosphere down. It just don't seem right that she is not here talking about her furbabies well I will talk to yall soon as I get home and situated!