View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 05:05 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,891 Times in 458 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
what´s up?

the bronchitis is getting better.....still annoying...never expierenced anything like that....on Sunday it will be three weeks.......but it is improving!!!
As soon as it's getting better, I'd say it's good, isn't it? :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
That's so awesome! Hope it went well!
It did go quite well, thank you. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good afternoon, friends~

I had a very productive day today!!

First, I had a few appointments. One was with my chiropractor who is amazing! She has really helped me a lot, and is a big animal lover too. She told me I could bring Harlowe anytime if she isn't feeling well, and she would adjust her too. For free...nice lady.

Then, I had to go to Menard's for some batteries, nails, and light bulbs. I found lots of Christmas things there, just starting to be stocked. Awesome!!

After that, I came home & started going through our storage under the stairs. Adrian couldn't find his carving tools, and with it being prime pumpkin carving season, I had to save the day! I finally found them packed in Christmas things (?)!! Must've been by Adrian... So, he's happy, and I had fun looking at all of our Christmas decorations!! Some of them have never been used, so can't wait to put them out this year!! Adrian hit clearance the past two years, and found some awesome things.

Going to start dinner soon. Date night tonight =]

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far!!

xx
Glad you had a good day! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your Holiday decorations up too. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
It is one of those nights when I cannot find the information I need - guess it is time to take a break!
Haha, I know what you mean. It always happens to me when looking for literature to support my essays. ^^ Hopefully the search went better after you had had a break. :]

Have a lovely last weekend of September everyone!

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' (Dr. Seuss)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (09-30-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-28-2013), made582 (09-28-2013), Meceka (09-28-2013), Seawaters (09-28-2013), shellie12 (09-28-2013), snowflake22 (09-28-2013), sugar142286 (09-28-2013), xmas365 (09-28-2013)