View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 06:31 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 41,207 Times in 6,463 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Leaving with Kandice, mom and Grandma to visit friends of Grandma.....gon be on again in the evening

bless all my beautiful christmas friends!!!
Enjoy your visit, have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good Saturday Morning my festive pals! Last weekend in September!

I am trying to decide on the children's Halloween costumes. J already knows he wants to be Darth Vader . I saw the cutest kid's Spock costume and I would have loved this for my little one but they were out of his size.

Lazy day here today , well almost, I am catching up with some house work. DH has to catch up with a few things at the office today so we are on our own till later.

Have a fun, safe and happy weekend everybody!
o

Have fun deciding on the Halloween costumes. I use to love picking costumes out with the girls. When they were little we would head to the Disney Store, usually about this time of the year. They especially loved the princess costumes. Enjoy your day Festive Spirit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!! It's going to be a warm one here today with a high in the mid 80's. I have a few errands to run this morning and then it will be back home to watch some football and racing. Hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!
As I was getting ready to go to sleep last night, I realized my a/c was running. It's still too hot here too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good morning! Getting ready to head out to a fall festival for the day with my kids and my mom. This evening, DH and I have a wedding to attend. It will be another fun day.

I will try to catch up later!
I love those Fall festivals, we had one in town last weekend. Have fun today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Good morning!
Enjoying a cup of mint tea, good conversation and getting ready to leave for a day in Peterborough .
Have a great day everyone!
Enjoy your day Christmasstar!