View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 06:31 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,290 Times in 7,249 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening, MMC!

I hope this finds everyone doing well and enjoying this last weekend of September. Didn't the month go by fast?!

A long and productive day today. Spent a lot of time snipping tomato leaves and branches off so that the tomatoes left on the vines will get more sun. The tomatoes I have on my freezer are starting to ripen - should be able to make some more sauce on Monday. Went out to pick grapes and found most of them gone already. Rather bummed out as I though that someone might have picked them while I was away and then I noticed several small hoof prints in the area. Guess the deer were hungry and ate the majority of the grapes. That is okay - they have to eat, too. Besides, the fawn are so adorable!

I have more paperwork to do tonight so I will bid all of you a most MERRY evening!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Cetacea (09-30-2013), gabulldawg (09-28-2013), made582 (09-28-2013), Ryan (09-29-2013), shellie12 (09-29-2013), snowflake22 (09-28-2013), xmas365 (09-29-2013)