View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 18,956 Times in 3,064 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Oh boy my age is really starting to show. As most of you know my wife brandi is a few years my junior like 15. Okay so that puts her and her sister that is even 3 years younger than her in early to mid 20's. I did not really know until today how much different that really is. I mean they don't even remember before the internet!!! We had a great time sight seeing and all but my energy level is not what it was when I was 23. I'm in great shape and try to make it to the gym 3 days a week, but even still there is still a big difference. I am about to drop face down in the floor and they are talking about going to the movies tonight. I bet they are whispering in the next room about the"old man" brandi married.lol Yeah so I know I am being dramatic but it's just so funny how time flies by and before you know it your not one of the lucky ones that just jumps out of bed looking fabulous anymore. We are at the age where you have to actually work at looking presentable!!! Anyway I am staying home with the boys and we are going to have a great time watching "Christmas vacation" and bro in law and sis in law and Brandi are going to the movies...I am actually looking forward to work tomorrow!!! I hope everyone has had a great Sunday!
Cetacea (09-30-2013), Christmasstar (09-29-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-29-2013), made582 (09-29-2013), Ryan (09-29-2013), Seawaters (10-03-2013), snowflake22 (09-29-2013), Solice (09-29-2013), xmas365 (09-29-2013)