View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 09:22 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,870 Times in 3,217 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
It can't possibly be Monday morning again! You know what is cruel? When you dream it is a Saturday morning an then the alarm wakes you up to a cold Monday morning! Well at least it's autumn now and the last day of September! That is good news! I am about to eat breakfast of some leftover ham that has to be eaten up and I am the only one in the house that is eating ham and left over potato salad.(yummy breakfast)! Have a great drive to work this early Monday morning everyone!

WOW! That is cruel!!! Lol! Last Monday when my alarm was going off I was so confused as to WHY it would be going off & then I remembered....it's MONDAY! Oh poooh... Your breakfast sounds great! Have a good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post

The colors of fall...

This was up near Peterborough
Beautiful CS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good morning, MMC! Hope you all have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You have a great day too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Awesome photos, Holiday!!
Beautiful!! ������

I bet you had quite a few adventures in those woods!!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend =]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yep, we did!! Hee hee! Lots of trees from that woods kept our house warm in the winter!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Beautiful pictures Holiday, thanks for sharing!
Thanks & you're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

Woof, what a busy weekend! I got up at 5:30am Saturday to take Jacob and his friend to Six Flags. They had a blast, and Nancy & I enjoyed to cool weather and time to be alone. We finally left at 8:30 pm, and everyone in the car was asleep before we got out of Atlanta. I drove till midnight by myself. *yawn*

Yesterday afternoon, I got on the tractor and harrowed up Jacob's deer hunting spot. We'll go back this afternoon to plant the seeds and setup the camera.

It's another busy day at work. I hope y'all have a great day!
Sounds like a great weekend! Now have a great Monday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetacea View Post
I wish you all a great evening!

I'm going home in about a half hour. At home I'll have to do some chores before I can call it a night.

See you tomorrow!
Have a great night!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
A gorgeous day here, and I get to do what I want today ... I don't often get to say that on a Monday! I'll be in and out throughout the day.
ENJOY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
Good morning from Las Vegas! We are leaving this afternoon after celebrating my hubs birthday with a Grand Canyon visit and some fun in Vegas. Boy, I think I've been living a quiet life...interesting folks on the strip!
Have a GREAT time!!! Happy bday to your hubby!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (09-30-2013), Cetacea (09-30-2013), gabulldawg (09-30-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-30-2013), made582 (09-30-2013), MerryCarey (09-30-2013), snowflake22 (09-30-2013), sugar142286 (09-30-2013), xmas365 (09-30-2013)