Thread: It's October!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:08 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 100,223 Times in 17,503 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
I woke up this morning to the imaginary sound of bells ringing! It is the first day of October and the tick tocking of my inner Christmas clock is now loud as can be!

It is time to start getting ready! Home DIY to complete, house to organise, homemade decorations to finish, Christmas playlist to compile, menus to plan and gift ideas to consider! The start of the Christmas season is only a few weeks away and October is like my own pre-season start. I want a head start to things so that I am not overly rushed and can savour the season.

I am looking forward to Halloween and celebrating my son's second birthday this month to!

What about all of you ? Anybody as excited about October as I am?! What have you got planned????

It's time to get ready!!!!!!!!
GREAT post!!!! If can feel your excitement, and it's invigorating!!!!

I really start watching a lot of scary movies, ghost stories, and do a lot of mystery reading. Last night I read another short story from a book called 13 Horrors of Halloween, with my Jack-O-lanterns illuminated 🎃

We take extra walks with Harlowe, just to feel the cool fall air & the leaves crunch beneath our feet. 🍁🍂

It's also time to start planning Thanksgivibg dinner!! And do some more Christmas shopping!!! 🎄🎁🎄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk