Thread: It's October!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,951 Times in 3,217 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
I can't wait to see a photo of your finished afghan! Better get moving girl!
I know! You keep on me to get that thing done, ok?? Hope it turns out!! I have been wanting a Christmas afghan for a long, long time!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (10-01-2013), Minta (10-01-2013), snowflake22 (10-01-2013), sugar142286 (10-01-2013), XmasDreams (10-01-2013)