Thread: It's October!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
GREAT post!!!! If can feel your excitement, and it's invigorating!!!!

I really start watching a lot of scary movies, ghost stories, and do a lot of mystery reading. Last night I read another short story from a book called 13 Horrors of Halloween, with my Jack-O-lanterns illuminated ��

We take extra walks with Harlowe, just to feel the cool fall air & the leaves crunch beneath our feet. ����

It's also time to start planning Thanksgivibg dinner!! And do some more Christmas shopping!!! ������

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOVE IT! My hubby mentioned last night that Halloween movies would start on tv every night now. I asked if he was going to watch them - he said sure & asked if I was going to watch with him. LOL! I love to watch them, but if I watch too many, I start freaking myself out - like if I have to go outside when it's dark....and it's getting dark SO early now & it's dark for our whole morning walk now too! And we're only to get more & more hours of darkness! So we'll see!!! As long as the Reds are playing, we'll be watching baseball! Hopefully they win tonight so we can watch some more baseball!
And yes - I definately take more walks in the fall. LOVE IT! And I love planning for Thanksgiving dinner too. So much to look fwd too! Nobody has offered to host our Thanksgiving this year - I love to host it, but hoping someone else offers since Thanksgiving is so late & I want to put up my Christmas decs before Thanksgiving!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (10-01-2013), Head Elf (10-05-2013), Minta (10-01-2013), snowflake22 (10-01-2013), sugar142286 (10-01-2013)