Thread: It's October!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,239 Times in 3,104 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
I really start watching a lot of scary movies, ghost stories, and do a lot of mystery reading. Last night I read another short story from a book called 13 Horrors of Halloween, with my Jack-O-lanterns illuminated ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot to mention - since I'm working on this Christmas afghan, I feel like I should be watching CHRISTMAS movies rather than scary movies.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (10-01-2013), Minta (10-01-2013), snowflake22 (10-01-2013), sugar142286 (10-01-2013), trackrebel (10-03-2013)