Thread: It's October!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
I woke up this morning to the imaginary sound of bells ringing! It is the first day of October and the tick tocking of my inner Christmas clock is now loud as can be!

It is time to start getting ready! Home DIY to complete, house to organise, homemade decorations to finish, Christmas playlist to compile, menus to plan and gift ideas to consider! The start of the Christmas season is only a few weeks away and October is like my own pre-season start. I want a head start to things so that I am not overly rushed and can savour the season.

I am looking forward to Halloween and celebrating my son's second birthday this month to!

What about all of you ? Anybody as excited about October as I am?! What have you got planned????

It's time to get ready!!!!!!!!

Festive Spirit, you just got me all excited!! My nana's birthday is this Friday (86 years young!) and Dad's is 11 days later (yup, Nana received a great birthday present 11 days after her 25th--hehe). The weather is FINALLY cooling down here in Florida and I finally broke out the crock-pot and made "Easy Ravioli" over the weekend--so incredibly good and I got the recipe from....my "Fix-It and Forget-It CHRISTMAS cookbook!! Oh yeah....I'm getting excited.