View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post

By popular demand (well…okay…ONE person asked for it…thanks xmas365!) I located the October 2008 ‘Mistletoe Mix’, dusted it off with lighter fluid on a dirty threadbare dish rag, buffed it with a brillo pad, some gasoline and a wire brush and restored it to a semi sparkling, more dullish lackluster. It looks almost new except for two small rust spots from that orangey looking gelatin stuff which dripped from the tarnished copper cauldron on the fireplace mantel onto the show the day after Halloween 2008.

I might try washing my dishes like this. Great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Less than fifteen minutes until showtime! Two listeners thus far (still no mention yet in Countdown Thread).

I have missed a whole week on here. Perfect timing to log in! Listening now. I will post in there now!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
RadioJonD (10-02-2013)