Thread: It's October!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Joyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry disposition
Thanks for the compliments Snowflake22!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
This sounds absolutely amazing, Joyfully yours!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
You must be very talented!!

I'm w/ Festive Spirit!! I want to come to your Thanksgiving party

🍁🍂🍁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at my happiest contentment while cooking! I started at about 14 yrs of age, both my grandmother's were cooks, one, (my favourite) was a country home cook......you know....butter, milk, sugar, and did she bake! I got to lick all the bowls for the raw dough....I digress, my other grandmother did catering, she also made wedding cakes, she also was a simple styled cook. So I guess those were the influences in my life. I've never gone to a "School to be a chief", I have the natural ability (intuition) to just experiment with all sorts of flavours with all sorts of foods!

Now "if" you can fly to Montreal, (round trip...you pay) you are more than welcomed! But I would have to ask the gentleman who I look after in his home, (he's partially handicapped) I'm his personal chef, and assitant. But his family truly love me and my cooking.....what's NOT to LOVE!!!!!

See you around and have a great weekend!
Later......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joyfully yours For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (10-04-2013), VictoriaLT (10-06-2013)