View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 05:43 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,617 Times in 7,652 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Ladies! This is somewhat off topic but that never stopped me before LOL...... Have you heard there is a new Bridget Jones novel coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell of my chair when I saw it on the news last night! However I am devastated by the plot!! I won't go into it as I am not sure If the news has broke in the US yet and in case you don't want to know! Is anyone a Bridget fan!??
I love the Bridget Jones books - actually kept them! That being said, I think I know what the bad news is going to be.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-04-2013), Festive Spirit (10-05-2013), Holiday (10-07-2013), made582 (10-04-2013), Ryan (10-04-2013), snowflake22 (10-04-2013), xmas365 (10-04-2013)