View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 07:42 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,288 Times in 26,545 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Good evening, MMC!

Long day again today. Worked, went to the ornament premiere, grocery shopped and even found a few goodies I can use in the store next time I put out stock. Topped last year's September sales by a good bit, too. Found out that a few of the items that have been there a few months sold - yay! All in all, a very good day!

When I got home I found Palmer beating her teddy bear up. I think she was taking out her rage on my leaving for the day on the poor bear. I'll toss it in the wash and it will be good as new. She slept with it when she was a kitten and now it is her punching bag. She seem to have forgiven me. Do you think it was the tuna fish I bribed her with?

Picked a small basket of tomatoes and four zucchini. Have never had a garden last this long - so cool! It looks like I will be canning on Monday due to storms tomorrow. I found a recipe for tomato basil jam and decided I had to make at least one batch. The tomatoes on the freezer are ripening fast and there is enough for the jam and some more chipotle sauce. Normally I freeze the sauces but, there is not enough room for that and the meat bought today. Tomorrow I get to rearrange items in the freezer. Might as well plan some meals while I am at, too.

My knee is feeling better - have been resting it for the past few hours. Time to go do a few chores and listen to the rest of the Greasy Skillet.

MERRY dreams!!! Stay safe, too!
Glad you did good at the shop!!!!

Palmer sounds like quite the character!!!

Have a good evening friend and stay safe in the storms!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-07-2013), Meceka (10-07-2013), snowflake22 (10-05-2013), xmas365 (10-05-2013)