View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 53,174 Times in 8,820 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas Countdown - 2013

Good afternoon MMC!
I spent my morning running errands and doing chores. I'm cooking an early dinner right now so my daughter can eat something before she heads in to her job.
I was off from work today but go back in for a few hours tomorrow. Yesterday we watched another video and filled out more paperwork. Afterwards they sent us out on the floor. It was exciting but a little stressful too. There is still so much more I have to learn about the products. There are tons of fragrances I need to become familiar with, accessories and home decor items and all of the flameless products too. And I had a hard time remembering all of the promotions! Oh and they still have to train me on the register. I guess it's just going to take some time to learn everything.
It is a cool and dreary day here, cloudy with a chance of showers. Feels like Fall.
I hope everyone is well and having a wonderful Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk