View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,239 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
Good morning! I hope everyone had a good rest in the weekend and now are ready to hit the week! I'm getting ready to meet other Lithuanian girl at 'Starbucks' to discuss ideas for the international evening the society is having in few weeks time. I saw a message on 'facebook' that Pumpkin Spice Latte had finally been introduced here, in the UK on Thursday so I guess it will be a perfect chance for me to try it for the first time. ^^ What a nice way to start the week. :] Have a nice day, and I will see you all in the evening!
make sure to add a countdown to Christmas clock to your party!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Cetacea (10-07-2013), gabulldawg (10-07-2013), Holiday (10-07-2013), made582 (10-07-2013), snowflake22 (10-07-2013), VictoriaLT (10-07-2013), xmas365 (10-07-2013)