View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,625 Times in 13,341 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good morning!
I am going to be super busy today. I just remembered that I have a neurologist appointment this morning. I really don't want to go, I have so many other things to do before I go in to work. I rescheduled my last two appointments though so I need to go today. I'm going to walk the dogs as soon as everyone is off to school and work and then get dinner started in my crock pot. I guess I'll have to catch up with my chores later today.
I will "see" everyone later tonight.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!
busy day for you, hope all goes well