View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,057 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I just had a surprise visit from my uncle, whom I haven't seen in years. He is the last remaining family I have from my mother's side living around here. He is doing well, I am just in shock, because we spoke to him before Christmas last year and invited him to Christmas Eve. He said he would be coming but he never showed up, and we called him after that and never heard from him until today.

It is strange how things like that happen.
I hope it was a good visit! Did he say if he will come to Christmas this year?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-08-2013), made582 (10-08-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-08-2013)