View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,212 Times in 12,635 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I just had a surprise visit from my uncle, whom I haven't seen in years. He is the last remaining family I have from my mother's side living around here. He is doing well, I am just in shock, because we spoke to him before Christmas last year and invited him to Christmas Eve. He said he would be coming but he never showed up, and we called him after that and never heard from him until today.

It is strange how things like that happen.
That is so nice, it is good to keep in touch with family.
Hope you had a great visit.
did you tell him he was late?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
made582 (10-08-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-08-2013), xmas365 (10-08-2013)