Thread: The Library
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Merry Fourms Member

LoiS-sez has shown a merry disposition
The Library

I was looking for a copy of "Christmas Every Day" and discovered the Library here. I'm always interested in Public Domain stories as I'm a storyteller. I even have a series I call "Keeping the Public in Public Domain" within my blog. Right now I'm especially looking for stories from the Victorian era. I once again will be doing programs about the Victorian Christmas celebration. (That blog has had a post on Victorian Christmas in the past, but I'm always eager to add to it.) I'm new enough here, I don't know if giving a link to that article would be unacceptable. (Storytellers call that "shameless self-promotion" as we know it's an important way to have others find us.)

When I left the section of the Library here and later returned, I didn't see a way to browse the section beyond the initial offerings. Is there a search feature here? I can't seem to find it. The way I initially found "Christmas Every Day" was by Googling it. It can still be done that way, but hope there's an internal way to discover the many features here beyond the initial material for each section.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoiS-sez For This Useful Post:
HollyJolly (12-06-2013), snowflake22 (10-09-2013), sugar142286 (10-13-2013)