View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,343 Times in 3,783 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Sounds like a nice walk routine, either way! It's always nice to catch up with friends!!

Your shopping trip sounds like a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, it was nice. And the shopping trip is always lots of fun! There is usually about 10 of us who go! My neighbor asked me to send out the email to everyone since I have almost everyody's email. So that is my plan at lunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Tell me about it!!! They have been cutting the fields here and it's got mine going crazy. I still open the windows overnight though and then close them in the morning when I get up.
Oh man - I would be a stuffy mess in the morning! Eyes would be itching! Not to mention my poor Buster who gets Fall allergies so bad!!! Lol!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-09-2013), made582 (10-09-2013), Ryan (10-09-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-09-2013), xmas365 (10-09-2013)