View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,452 Times in 1,973 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Happy 'Pines Day everyone! It's the midweek already. Time to celebrate.

Actually, it's past the midweek. Only two more work days remain between now and the long weekend! Then, it will be a few days of beautiful weather - according to the forecast - and delicious foods. I can't wait for the turkey and pumpkin pie. Thanksgiving dinner is a favourite, indeed.

Not a whole lot happening today. Work was OK. I'm starting to understand the new job more and more. I received an email yesterday stating that all I have to do is input my phone number into the system at the Upper Canada District School Board and I will be on my way to receiving calls for supply teaching! The only problem is that I may have to hold off on updating it for a couple weeks. I need to figure out how to patch things with my new job. It all happens at once. I am in a little bit of a pickle. I hope they'll understand and let me come in part-time or something. Also, I don't know how much supplying I will be doing, so it's all up in the air!

I'll see what I can do there.

Anyway, I need to figure out something for dinner. Have a great night, everyone! Nothing like a 'Pines Day to break up the work week before a long weekend!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (10-09-2013), Bradmac (10-09-2013), Cetacea (10-10-2013), Christmasstar (10-09-2013), Holiday (10-09-2013), made582 (10-09-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-09-2013), xmas365 (10-09-2013)