View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,664 Times in 418 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
I have noticed earlier today that heaters in the flat were warm! I guess our landlord has set the heating to come up automatically in every early morning and evening because we had pretty chilly nights in last few days and the temperature hasn't risen above 12C/54F during the days. I think that the heating will be off if the temperature increases again but anyway, I can still officially state that the heating has already came up for the first time this season! ^^

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' (Dr. Seuss)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
Holiday (10-11-2013), ryansrs1 (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013)