View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,412 Times in 5,615 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
As you may have read in some of my earlier posts I have been rearranging furniture during the past few days. Today, Palmer has been rearranging her toys! She has been carrying her teddy bear all around and placing it in various spots. Once placed, she sits and stares at it for a few minutes and then picks it up and moves it to another spot. Right now she has it hugging a box. As to her jingle balls, she is lining them up in prime play positions.

She is being a Sweet Pea again today!!!
I'd love to be around to see that. I'd like to have a "sweet pea" like that around the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
I love all these winter editions of coffee and tea. They are usually super delicious!
I'm waiting for Stash Holiday Chai ... couldn't find it at all last year, but enjoyed it in 2011.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-11-2013), made582 (10-11-2013), Meceka (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-11-2013), VictoriaLT (10-12-2013), xmas365 (10-11-2013)