View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 08:47 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I love Christmas Eve! So we start with breakfast,ham & cheese croissants. we have the radio on in the kitchen,t.v on in the parlor. candles burning,oven on baking goodies. kids will put their gingerbread house together.they usually get along for this!
we clean up the house,wrap any gifts left and prep any foods. I don't go anywhere,never was a fan of taking my kids out.but have no problem with family & friends coming by.
Lunch is easy and something quick,I make chicken Gumbo for dinner with potato salad and crusty French bread.kids & I will open a gift after dinner. baths,pj's and tracking santa time. A Christmas story goes on at 8pm and stays on all night.
Kids leave something for santa & the deers. they hop in bed and when I know their asleep the magic happens.Candy dishes are filled,presents are under the tree ,stockings are filled and mum has a glass of gin!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (11-08-2013), snowflake22 (11-08-2013), Spyells (10-12-2013), Virginia (11-12-2013)